Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hulk Hogan willing to fight Fallon Fox

hulk hogan picture  fallon fox picture

Hulk Hogan has talked about the the recent controversy around Mixed Martial Arts fighter Fallon Fox, who came out as a transgender earlier this month.

While the UFC is not liking the idea of letting Fallon Fox fight in the Octagon anytime soon, wrestling legend Hulk Hogan says the MMA transgender fighter is welcome in his ring any day... even if the idea confuses him a little. (Watch the video below)

The wrestler, actor and TV personality told TMZ he'd be willing to fight Fox.

"I'll whip her...I mean, I'll whip him," Hogan said. "I'll whip her...I'm confused."

Fallon Fox’s next fight was set for April 20, 2013 at CFA 10. However her license is currently under investigation through Florida's Department of Business and Professional Regulation after she came out as transgender.



Among others who told their opinion about Fallon Fox is Joe Rogan, but he was not to keen on the idea of letting Fallon Fox fight women:

"She calls herself a woman but... I tend to disagree. And, uh, she, um... she used to be a man but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no fucking way. I say if you had a dick at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a dick. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a fucking man. That's a man, OK? You can't have... that's... I don't care if you don't have a dick any more...







No comments:

Post a Comment