Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Michael Bisping joins FUEL TV as UFC analyst

michael bisping
Michael Bisping, UFC middleweight fighter and loudmouth will join FUEL TV as the latest MMA analyst.
Michael Bisping:
"I just left my manager's office and I just signed the contract. I'll be a regularly featured analyst on FUEL TV. There's a lot of down time in between fights, so this allows me to be productive. I had a really great time last week and the producers liked me, so they offered me a contract. I think the next time I'm due back is in three or four weeks. I'm not sure how often I'll be on, but it should be pretty regularly, because I'm close to L.A. This does not mean any interference with my fighting career. I've still got a lot of time left in me. I just turned 34 last week, and I see myself going for another eight years, until I'm 42."

No comments:

Post a Comment