Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Frank Mir talks about Lesnar's feminine chest


Why is former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir still bagging on fellow ex-division titleholder Brock Lesnar, who retired from mixed martial arts (MMA) back in late 2011 to return to professional wrestling?

Because FUEL TV wants to know what goes on inside his mind when he watches their epic battle from 2008, when "The Brockness Monster" made his Octagon debut at the UFC 81 pay-per-view (PPV) in Las Vegas.

Frank Mir says:
"He flexed and I said, 'Man, you see how big his back is?' To see a guy who's six-four and that thick, and long muscles on top of that, athletically moving, I was impressed. It's funny how things hit you. I was like, 'I know why he got the tattoo! It was to take everybody's mind off the fact that he has boobs.' You know they kind of hang, when he jumps, they bounce up and down. So I thought, 'Oh, it's a diversion. Look at my dumb tattoo so you can keep your mind off my very feminine chest muscles.'"

Source: MMA Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment