Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nick Diaz unsure if he'll pass UFC 158 drug test


nick diaz picture

Nick Diaz has the MMA world shocked again. He already apologizes himself if he doesn't pass the next drug test.

On March 16, 2013 (this weekend) Nick Diaz will fight Georges St-Pierre for the UFC Welterweight Championship in the main event of UFC 158.

But if Nick Diaz fails his next drug test, it could be the last strike and Nick Diaz could be cut from the UFC according to Ariel Helwani.

nick diaz drug test

What would the UFC do if Diaz won the belt and he tests positive again? That would be the 3rd time they catch Diaz with drug-related stuff. And you would say someone would learn after 2 times but this is what Diaz said at todays press conference:

"I think [at UFC 143] I tested for a metabolite or a nanogram, it was hardly [a trace] so I just did a little more than I did last time so, sorry if I don't pass the test, but I think it should work out. I've passed plenty of them before, unless they just weren't testing me. I wonder how much they test people around here (glancing at St. Pierre)."



No comments:

Post a Comment