Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Don Frye accuses Mir and Couture of throwing their fights against Lesnar

don frye

While attending the 2013 Arnold Classic, the living MMA legend managed to make headlines once again at the expense of former UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar.

"The guy's a waste of flesh, I've never met such an asshole in my life," Frye told Casey Oxendine of MMA: Inside the Cage.

"I can't even formulate the words because he just pisses me off so bad. They wasted all that time bumping him up, and they hand fed him, you know, I think that Randy Couture and Frank Mir threw the goddamn fight. I know Randy is a much better wrestler than Lesnar ever thought about being, and Frank Mir could've been the greatest fighter of all time if he didn't get in that motorcycle accident. There's no way either one of those guys could've lost to Lesnar. I've had a couple of dinners with Lesnar, had a couple of drinks with him, and I found him to be a complete asshole."

According the former UFC veteran Don Frye, both Frank Mir and Randy Couture fights against Lesnar were throwed. Maybe Frank Mir was intentionally absorbing Lesnar's shots until his head almost got knocked off at UFC 100. I think it was pretty clear, in both fights, who was the better man and who got battered. Lesnar got more money out of his short term UFC career than Don Frye out of his whole career and he did a LOT more fights than Lesnar. Maybe that's on his mind when he think about ranting toward Lesnar.
Watch the video below



No comments:

Post a Comment