Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nick Diaz wants rematch with Georges St. Pierre, who hits like a girl

nick diaz picture


UFC 158 is over, and so is the talk. Well that's not the case if you are Nick Diaz. Last night (March 16, 2013) Nick Diaz lost a one-sided decision against Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre at UFC 158 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. But that isn't keeping him from asking for a rematch.

Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre defeated Nick Diaz in the main event of UFC 158 last night (March 16, 2013) at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Nick Diaz lost all five rounds on the judges scorecards and didn't even try to anything to St-Pierre which led to a one-sided defeat.

In the post fight interview with Joe Rogan, Diaz said he would retire again. But in an interview with Ariel Helwani, he's already asking for a rematch. He also said Georges St-Pierre hits like a woman and is too scared to punch hard:

"I want a rematch. Georges St-Pierre, if you'd give me a rematch, I‘d appreciate it because I could beat you. ... I'm trying to retire. I'm trying to get out of this gig. But I'd like a rematch. I think I can stop the takedowns and beat him. I'm not hurt. He hits like a woman. He hits like a girl because he's too scared to let go to get a real punch in."

The chances of Nick Diaz actually getting the titleshot are almost zero, because Dana White said that Johny Hendricks is the number one contender now that he defeated Carlos Condit in the co-main event of last night's show.

Georges St-Pierre also stated in his post fight interview with Ariel Helwani that he wants to fight the best guy there is at the moment, and that's Hendricks now.

"I want to fight the best guy and I think that's Johny Hendricks right now. ... I don't know when. I haven't taken a break since I came back from knee surgery. I need a vacation."

You can watch all video's below.












                       

No comments:

Post a Comment