Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones

silva vs jones picture

Dana White has talked about bringing the UFC to Madison Square Garden for the 20th anniversary show in November, and if that happens, the city could land a dream fight for MMA fans worldwide.

Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones fighting against eachother, how good would that look on a UFC PPV card? But for now Jones is already booked to fight against Chael Sonnen at UFC 159 later this year in New Jersey and even after that fight he still has contenders in Lyoto Machida and Alexander Gustafsson, if Gustafsson performs well in his upcoming bout.

Anderson Silva has to get past Middleweight contender Chris Weidman at UFC 162 this July in Las Vegas. And Weidman isn't planning on losing against Silva. Dana White talked to Chris Weidman:
"I talked to Chris Weidman myself, and he looked me right in the eye and said, 'I'm telling you, I apologize that I'm going to f**k up your super fights and be your next champion. But what I will do for you is I'll give him an immediate rematch in Madison Square Garden as soon as he loses."

Who do you guys think will win the superfight between Anderson Silva and Jon Jones? Leave your comments in the comment section below.





No comments:

Post a Comment