Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

If GSP wants Anderson Silva next, Johny Hendricks will have to wait!

gsp vs silva picture

GSP can face Anderson Silva next, if he asks for it though.

The talks for superfights start again, in the video below Dana White says Johny Hendricks will have to wait again if GSP asks for Anderson Silva. That is if Silva wins his next fight against Chris Weidman on July 6, 2013 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

I am literally going to call Georges St-Pierre today and I’m gonna see what he wants to do. If Jones beats Sonnen, then we gotta wait for Anderson. Anderson’s gotta beat Weidman.

If Georges says to me, ‘I want to fight Anderson Silva,’ do you think I’m gonna go, ‘No you’re not, you’re fighting Johny Hendricks?’

If St-Pierre lost that fight, he’d still be 170 lbs champion. He’d go down and fight Hendricks for the title.








No comments:

Post a Comment