Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

GSP talks about Hollywood, Nick Diaz, Johny Hendricks

gsp picture

While Georges St-Pierre is busy filming his movie, Johny Hendricks will be training already and have a head start. But in the interview below, St-Pierre said he's already training.

UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre is set to face Johny Hendricks for his next title defense, on an event that will be named later. That will give St-Pierre plenty of time to film his movie role as "Baltroc the Leaper" in the upcoming "Captain America" sequel titled "Winter Soldier". Hendricks is under the impression he'll be the only one training hard while his opponent is relaxing in his trailer, sipping cappuccinos.

But GSP has an update for Hendricks:

I'm already training. I train all the time. I heard Hendricks say 'Oh, when he's doing the movie, I'll be training.' Well, I have some news for him, I'm already training now. I trained two, three days after the Nick Diaz fight, I was in the gym training. The movie has nothing to to with the end of my career. I love what I do right now.



Source: MMA Mania





No comments:

Post a Comment