Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

UFC 157 Prediction


Hi,

I'm going to talk about UFC 157 and make some predictions about what I think what's going to happen and who's going to win. Tonight at the Honda Center UFC 157 will take place and everyone in there will be witness of the first ever women's UFC fight. Many people feel Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson should be the main event, but tonight we'll see how it all plays out. I'm very exited to start on my predictions as this a stacked UFC events full of exiting fights.

Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler
Nice to see Robbie Lawler back in the UFC, but I don't know what to expect from him.
I know he's got huge knock-out power and can knock a lot of people out. But I think Koscheck will be the better man and tries to grapple Lawler and take him to the ground and grind him out.
So I hope Koscheck does not try to do anything stupid like brawling with Lawler because then he could get knocked out cold! But that being said, I expect Koscheck to take him to the ground and beat him up there!
Josh Koscheck by Decision!

Court McGee vs. Josh Neer
Because McGee lost his last 2 fights, I think dropping down to welterweight is a good choice for him. He can use his size now because he's a natural middleweight. His opponent Josh Neer, also coming of 2 losses, is a good fight for McGee. If McGee can stay away from Neer's clinch and take him to the ground, everything will be fine and he will grind out a decision win against Neer. Of course I don't know if McGee's is in shape, dropping down a weight class, but I think that's something we'll have to see this evening!
Court McGee by Decision!

Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar
I expect Faber to win this pretty comfortably. I know these 2 have already met, but I really think Faber is worthy of fighting for the belt.
He keeps on losing to the champions but beats up anybody else.
I think it will be hard to put away Menjivar so I expect for this to be a decision but this fight could be fight of the night for sure!
Urijah Faber by Decision!

Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson
Well let's face the truth, I think Hendo is to old and too slow for Machida. Machida is too unpredictable and too fast for Hendo to keep up. The only way I see Hendo winning this fight is landing a huge H-Bomb. As Hendo is a wrestler, I have not seen a lot of wrestlers get close to Machida and take him to the ground.
The only man capable of doing that is Jones. I know Hendo hasn't been finished by TKO/KO but I think this will be a good time to say he could be stopped by the always unpredictable Machida.
Lyoto Machida by TKO/KO!

Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Liz Carmouche
Well I think this will be the easiest prediction on the whole card. This fight will go pretty much the same way as any other fights Rousey has been in.
I really think Carmouche is outmatched in this fight and we will see that this evening.
She will take Carmouche to ground by some vicious judo throw and finish her of by armbar.
Ronda Rousey by Armbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment